- Make a payment
- Myanmar visa application
- Visa to Myanmar: what are mistakes often be made?
- Myanmar Embassy Visa
- Gomyanmarvisa.com experience
- Myanmar single / multiple entry visa
For processing your Myanmar visa request, you can choose one of the following payment options to make payment:
Option 1: Pay by credit cards through www.OnePay.vn
We offer secure online payment by one of the following credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, JCB, Diners Club andAmerican Express through a third party, Onepay, at www.OnePay.vn, which is known as the most reliable payment gate in Myanmar.
Option 2: Pay by credit cards through www.PayPal.com
You may also pay by one of the following credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, JCB, Diners Club and American Expressthrough another third party, Paypal, at www.PayPal.com, which is also a secure online payment, known as the most reliable International Money-Transfer Networks.
Option 3: Pay through www.WesternUnion.com
You could make payment through any banks that use Western Union service. You will receive our receipt details and are required to send us the control number for us to track your payment and process your visa approval letter.
Please be noted that the bank transfer and Western Union Fees or credit card processing fee shall be paid by clients.
Option 4: Pay through Bank Transfer
You could make payment via another option, Bank transfer, from your bank account abroad. When your Myanmar visa application is confirmed, we will provide you with our bank account details.
Option 5: Pay in cash at our office
You can directly visit our office in Hanoi and pay in cash for your visa approval service at:
Address: Room 758. Van Nam Building. 26 Lang Street. Hanoi. Myanmar
- Your payment is made for the visa approval fee, excluding stamping fee (which will be paid to the Immigration Officer upon arrival in Myanmar by yourself).
- Your visa approval letter will be processed once your payment (for approval fee) is well received. Click here for details of Myanmar visa fees.
- The processing time of 2 working days (normal processing) or 1 working day (urgent processing) will be counted right after payment receipt.
- Have questions? Call us NOW: Hotline: +84.903.278.853
How safe are my credit card details?
If you might fail to make payment during application, there may be a few possibilities:
In any of those cases or in case you need to pay for extra services, please kindly make a payment again by clicking here. Or let us know about your problem via email support@goMyanmarvisa.com or Hotline: +84.903.278.853 to listen to our Customer-care consultants’ instructions.
Need help? Call us at Hotline: +84.903.278.853 (Myanmar time, GMT +7). Or email us at support@goMyanmarvisa.com , our Customer-Care Consultants will respo.nd within 2 hours during working time and 24 hours outside working time.