Myanmar e-Visa information for the Germans
All the Germans do need visa to enter Myanmar. Nowadays, getting Myanmar visa for the Germans
is quite easy and convenient. The US citizens can easily apply for Myanmar E-Visa
(Myanmar visa on arrival) for tourist or business purpose.
1. About the Myanmar e-Visa for the Germans
- Myanmar e-Visa (e-Visa)
is required for all the Germans planning to enter Myanmar
- The e-Visa
is issued online for both tourism and business purposes: The e-Visa validity is 90 days from the date of issue and allows a stay for up to 28 days (for tourist travelers) or 70 days (for business ones).
- The e-Visa is only valid for a single entry
. Re-entry will require a new visa.
- Myanmar e-Visa processing time
is normally 3 working days. In urgent case, you can upgrade the processing time into 2 working days
, 1 working day
or 5 working hours
or only 1 working hour
(available in the afternoon).
- The e-Visa fee
once submitted is non-refundable as the fee is for processing of the application and is not dependent on either Grant or Rejection of the e-Visa.
2. Myanmar visa requirements for the Germans
To get the Myanmar e-Visa
, the Germans will need the following information before applying:
- Your passport validity must have at least (6) months.
- You have to upload one COLOR PHOTO (4.8 cm X 3.8 cm) taking during last (3) months.
- Visa, Master, American Express or JCB credit cards for the payment
- Letter of Invitation to you from a registered company.
- Company Registration of inviting company.
+ Certificate of Incorporation (For Local Company) or
+ Certificate of Registration of Branch Office (For Foreign Investment Company)
Please refer to the sample of invitation letter and company registration here
The e-Visa will be processed and issued electronically and sent to the traveler via email. When the Germans arrives in Myanmar, they will need to have biometric information taken at the ports of entry and their passport will be stamped.
3. Myanmar e-Visa processing time for the Germans
4. Myanmar eVisa fees for the Germans
MYANMAR EVISA FEES
For all the Germans who need visa to Myanmar
, you are offered NORMAL or even SUPER URGENT MYANMAR EVISA SERVICE we make sure that your Myanmar visa approval letter
(Myanmar Evisa) will be completed on time or even earlier than expected schedule. It’s our outstanding services to help clients find the suitable ones:
- 3 working days for NORMAL service or
- 2 working day for URGENT service or
- 1 working day for SUPER URGENT service or
- 5 working hour for SUPER URGENT service or
- Even 1 working hour for SUPER URGENT service. (Available in the afternoon)
Therefore, our service is special different from other providers supplying urgent service 1 working hour for general that may deduct benefits applicants should be enjoyed.
|TYPE OF VISA
||SERVICE FEE cost/pax
|Normal (3 working days - available from Monday to Friday
||Urgent (2 working days - available from Monday to Friday)
||Urgent (1 working day - available from Monday to Friday
||Super Urgent (5 hours - available from Monday to Friday)
||Super urgent (1 working hour - available in the afternoon of weekdays)
|Myanmar E-visa - Tourist Purpose- 28 days
|Myanmar E-visa - Business Purpose- 70 days
5. How to apply Myanmar e-Visa for the Germans
Good news is that the application for Myanmar e-Visa
(or Visa on arrival) for the Germans
is done 100% online. What you need is a computer/ laptop or just a mobile phone connected to the Internet. Then you:
: Fill in Myanmar visa application form online
: Make online payment for the approval fee
: After some working days, you will:
· Receive visa approval letter via email
· Print out the letter to board the flight
: Get the e-Visa stamped upon arrival
· Upon arrival to Myanmar Immigration checkpoint, present eVisa approval letter and passport to Immigration officer and get the passport stamped.
· That is it! Welcome to Myanmar and have a good time!
Importance Notice: Available Ports of Entry for the Germans
The Myanmar e-Visa
is now valid for entry through 3 International Airports
and 3 designated Land Checkpoint Borders
(see the table’s detail). However, the foreigner can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts in Myanmar.
Port of Entry Name
Yangon International Airport
Mandalay International Airport
Nap Pyi Taw International Airport
Tachileik Land Border Checkpoint
Myawaddy Land Border Checkpoint
Kawthaung Land Border Checkpoint
6. Advantages of Myanmar e-Visa at www.gomyanmarvisa.com
Gomyanmarvisa.com is ready to satisfy more than 100,000 (Australia, Canada, UK...) clients from all over the world and make sure that you will be the next one. Our service is highly appreciated about the quality, secure and convenient. Furthermore, with www.gomyanmarvisa.com
, you will get more benefits than other websites like:
- 24/7 online application
- No time limit.
- Application revision and correction by visa experts before submission to the Myanmar Department of Immigration.
- Simplified application process.
- Correction of missing or incorrect information.
- Privacy protection and safe form.
- Support and Assistance 24/7 by E-mail and Hotline
- Email Recovery of your eVisa in case of loss.
No.1 WEBSITE OF MYANMAR VISA SERVICE www.gomyanmarvisa.com
Hopefully those information is clear and useful for you. If you may need a quick visa for Myanmar,
kindly click the below button to get your Myanmar e-Visa
Or if you have any further queries about Myanmar Visa Information for the Germans, Myanmar e-Visa in general, or Myanmar vacations, kindly email us at email@example.com or call our 24/7 hotline +84.903.278.853 (or Australia: +61(2) 80.056.056 and United States: +1.(914) 619.5456) for free information and support.