Myanmar Business eVisa – A guide to enter Myanmar for international businessmen
Myanmar is attracting more foreign investment companies so Business Visa is becoming one of the most important visas among all Myanmar visa types. However, getting Business Visa through embassies may have inconvenience. The guide below is provided by www.gomyanmarvisa.com
and focusing on our Myanmar Business eVisa online service, which aims to help international businessmen get their visas easier.
Please carefully check all information as below:
1. You will need the following things before you apply :
- Your passport validity must have at least (6) months.
- One COLOR PHOTO (4.8 cm X 3.8 cm) taken during last (3) months.
- Letter of Invitation to you from a registered company. (Sample Here)
- Company Registration of the inviting company (valid for at least 3 months). (Sample Here)
- Certificate of Incoporation (For Local Company) or
- Certificate of Registration of Branch Office (For Foreign Investment Company)
- Visa, Master, American Express or JCB credit cards for the payment of USD 110.00.
2. Business Visa processing information :
3. eVisa is a only valid for a single entry. Re-entry will require a new visa.
- The validity of eVisa approval letter is 90 days from the issued date. If it is expired, entry will be denied.
- Length of stay is (70) days from the date of arrival in Myanmar.
- eVisa service is non refundable.
- You will receive an email acknowledgement within 1 hour after successful payment.
- The processing time is upto (3) working days.
4. Currently passengers with eVisa are only permitted to enter via following ports:
- Yangon International Airport
- Mandalay International Airport
- Nay Pyi Taw International Aiport
- Tachileik Land Border Checkpoint
- Myawaddy Land Border Checkpoint
- Kawthaung Land Border Checkpoint
- Tamu Land Border Checkpoint
- Rih Khaw Dar Land Border Checkpoint
5. If the decision is not allowed to entry, you may return by the same flight.
6. Ordinary passport holders from the following 8 countries are giving visa exemption for International Airport Only:
7. With the relevant Ministry recommendation letter, you may extend your Business Visa.
8. Passport holder from the following 50 countries and Taiwan are eligible to apply Business eVisa:
||United States of America
Notice: NGO visitors are not eligible for a Business Visa.
Please be kindly noted that gomyanmarvisa.com is not a website of the Government or affiliated Government. If you need any further information about Myanmar visa or Myanmar vacations, feel free to contact us at +84.903.278.853 (available 24/7). Or email us at email@example.com, our Customer-Care Consultants will respond within 2 hours during working time and 24 hours outside working time (Myanmar time GMT+7).