General Information about Myanmar e-Visa for the Australians
Sample of Myanmar visa approval letter
Benefits of Myanmar Visa Online (Myanmar eVisa) for Australians:
To help all Australians to Myanmar save their time and money on getting a Myanmar eVisa, the Myanmar Immigration Department put Myanmar VISA online into use with modern electronic system in special advantages:
+ Time for processing: Online application for visa: 3 working days or even 1-5 hours, Embassy application: 10-14 days
+ Requirement: Online application for Visa online: 100% online, Embassy application: original passport required.
+ Time savings, no travelling for e-Visa, get visa stamped quickly and easily at the arrival ports in Myanmar.
To get your Myanmar eVisa now, Australians only need to follow all the simple and easy steps below:
Benefits when using Gomyanmarvisa.com for Australians:
Gomyanmarvisa is ready here to satisfy more than 100,000 (UK, US...) clients from all over the all and make sure that you will be the next one. Our service is highly appreciated about the quality, secure and convenience.
- Furthermore, with us - www.gomyanmarvisa.com
, Australians will get more benefits than other websites like:
- + 24/7 online application
- + No time limit.
- + Application revision and correction by visa experts before submission to the Myanmar Department of Immigration.
- + Simplified application process.
- + Privacy protection and safe form.
- + Support and Assistance 24/7 by E-mail and Hotline
- + Email Recovery of your eVisa in case of loss.
has full Myanmar visa information for you. Don't hesitate to contact us by 24/7 hotline or directly chat or email us to work with our well-educated and nice supporters. Surely will you find satisfied with us as NO WHERE BETTER THAN www.Gomyanmarvisa.com
More Information Details for Australians:
1. About the Myanmar e-Visa for Australians
- Myanmar e-Visa (e-Visa) is required for all Australians planning to enter Myanmar
- The e-Visa is issued online for both tourism and business purposes: The e-Visa validity is 90 days from the date of issue and allows a stay for up to 28 days (for tourist travelers) or 70 days (for business ones).
- The e-Visa is only valid for a single entry. Re-entry will require a new visa.
- Myanmar e-Visa processing time is normally 3 working days. In urgent case, you can upgrade the processing time into 2 working days, 1 working day or 5 working hours or only 1 working hour (available in the afternoon).
- The e-Visa fee once submitted is non-refundable as the fee is for processing of the application and is not dependent on either Grant or Rejection of the e-Visa.
2. Myanmar visa requirements for Australians
To get the Myanmar e-Visa, the Australians will need the following information before applying:
- Your passport validity must have at least (6) months.
- You have to upload one COLOR PHOTO (4.8 cm X 3.8 cm) taking during last (3) months.
- Visa, Master, American Express or JCB credit cards for the payment
- Letter of Invitation to you from a registered company.
- Company Registration of inviting company.
+ Certificate of Incorporation (For Local Company) or
+ Certificate of Registration of Branch Office (For Foreign Investment Company)
Please refer to the sample of invitation letter and company registration here
The e-Visa will be processed and issued electronically and sent to the traveler via email. When Australians arrives in Myanmar, they will need to have biometric information taken at the ports of entry and their passport will be stamped.
3. Myanmar e-Visa processing time for the Australian
For all Australians who need visa to Myanmar, you are offered NORMAL or even URGENT MYANMAR EVISA SERVICE we make sure that your Myanmar visa approval letter (Myanmar Evisa) will be completed on time or even earlier than expected schedule. It’s our outstanding services to help clients find the suitable ones:
- 3 working days for NORMAL service or
- 2 working day for URGENT service or
- 1 working day for SUPER URGENT service or
- 5 working hour for SUPER URGENT service or
- Even 1 working hour for SUPER URGENT service. (Available in the afternoon)
Therefore, our service is special different from other providers supplying urgent service 1 working hour for general that may deduct benefits applicants should be enjoyed.
4. Myanmar eVisa fees for the Australians
MYANMAR EVISA FEES
|TYPE OF VISA
||SERVICE FEE cost/pax
|Normal (3 working days - available from Monday to Friday
||Urgent (2 working days - available from Monday to Friday)
||Urgent (1 working day - available from Monday to Friday
||Super Urgent (5 hours - available from Monday to Friday)
||Super urgent (1 working hour - available in the afternoon of weekdays)
|Myanmar E-visa - Tourist Purpose- 28 days
|Myanmar E-visa - Business Purpose- 70 days
5. Importance Notice: Available Ports of Entry for the Australians
The Myanmar e-Visa is now valid for entry through 3 International Airports and 3 designated Land Checkpoint Borders (see the table’s detail). However, the foreigner can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts in Myanmar.
Port of Entry Name
Yangon International Airport
Mandalay International Airport
Nap Pyi Taw International Airport
Tachileik Land Border Checkpoint
Myawaddy Land Border Checkpoint
Kawthaung Land Border Checkpoint
Hopefully those information is clear and useful for you. If you may need a quick visa for Myanmar, kindly click the below button to get your Myanmar e-Visa now.