- About us
- 4 Easy Steps To Get Myanmar Visa On Arrival
- Myanmar eVisa
- How to get Myanmar visa in Laos
- MYANMAR VISA ON ARRIVAL
VIETNAM DELTA TOUR JSC
VIETNAM DELTA TOUR JSC (Delta tour) is located in Hanoi, Vietnam, came into operation from January, 2007. We are one of prestige travel company throughout Vietnam specialized in Myanmarese visa, accommodation, transportation, and tour programs. Furthermore, wealways ensure the best service is being selected for the clients.
We are now looking for qualified candidates for the position of CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF working in active and dynamic environtment.
- Handle all Myanmar visa orders form clients all over the world via email, phone, live chat, fax.
- Solve the Customer's Complaint and manage customers satisfaction
- Support Sales / Marketing team for preparing proposals / presentations when required
- Prepare periodical sales report for management reporting and review
- Graduated from universities of Foreign Trade, Foreign Languages or related fields.
- At least 2 years experience in tourism
- From 22 to 30 year - old
- Personable and good customer service skills - in-person, via telephone and via email.
- Analytical skills for reports, documentation and problem solving.
- Good speaking, writing and reading skills in Myanmarese and English
- Computer literacy skills. Good typing and clerical skills. Patient and meticulous with details.
- Available to work shifts and weekends.
* Working time: Admin hour (AM08:00 - PM17:00)
Day off : Public holidays, Saturday and Sunday
- Bonus: 13th month salary and performance bonus basing on previous year performance.
- Salary increase: Two times per year.(Jan /Base up& July/performance)
- Social welfare: Employee will be entitled to all welfare in compliance with Labor Code of Myanmar such as Social & Medical Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, Periodical health check).
- Training regimes: Having a chance to be trained in domestic and overseas. Attending yearly conference organized abroad, and/or Seminar in domestic and abroad.
- Other regimes: Follow the Labor Code and company’s other regulations.
Please contact us for more information.