Visa-on-arrival (VOA) is the most comfortable way to obtain Myanmar visa without wasting time. Myanmar visa on arrival is legitimated and supported by Myanmar Immigration Department. The visa approval letter is issued by the Immigration Office, so it a legitimate document.
1. Why Myanmar visa on arrival?
In comparison to Traditional Myanmar visa, which requires applicants to travel back and forth to local Myanmar Embassy, the procedures to get Myanmar visa on arrival are much easier, money savings and less time-consuming for AIR travelers to Myanmar.
Basically, the process involves 4 simple steps:
Step 1: complete the Myanmar visa application online form here
Step 2: make online payment
Step 3: receive the visa approval letter (issued by Myanmar Immigration Department) and
Step 4: get your Myanmar visa stamped by the immigration officers at arrival airport. That's all!
2. Legitimacy issue?
Foreigners sometimes cast doubt on the legitimacy of Myanmar visa on arrival. Is it legal? Is it guaranteed? 100% Yes and Yes.
- Having been recognized by the International Air Traffic Associations, Myanmar visa on arrival is no strange thing in tourism industry.
- Furthermore, it is stated under Myanmar Immigration laws of Myanmar Ministry of Foreign Affairs. For your reference,
Thus, oversea travelers can stop worrying over legitimacy issues of Myanmar visa on arrival.
3. Available Airport of Entry
With Myanmar Visa on arrival, travelers to Myanmar will get their Myanmar visa stamped at the Myanmar Airport. Thus, it is applicable to air travelers only, not land or sea travelers. However, you are free to exit at any ports:
· Yangon International Airport
· Mandalay International Airport
· Nap Pyi Taw International Airport